Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Halloween arrives early this year with the PUREHELL OF P U R E H O S T !

I certainly don't need to tell you all at this point the frightful trip that is "PureHell", the web hostaging company otherwise known as PureHost. All I can say is, "Wow!".

This jaw-dropping, awe-inspiring, emotional/sevante beer-coaster ride of PureEviL is not to be believed and should not ever ("...ever never?, YES, Ever Never...", Chris Rock in character, quoting that character) be re-experienced by anyone - LIVING OR DEAD.
The experience at PureHost is my NightMare come true. And it's about time, folks. I need a good nightmare about once every 10 years or so, and this one will last a lifetime! (My last nightmare was wether or not I could find the triple super secret audio backup for a Children's play the day after I was able to rescue that play with what I was carrying on my shoulder - my trusty Dell laptop! Let's review, class: DellHost hemoraged us to Sprint, Sprint sprinted us to VeriSign, VeriSign signed us to AppSite Hosting, AppSite vomited us at PureHost, and we are still PureHostages).

PureHost is by far and away the best PosterChild company for "Learn From the Experience Of OTHER PEOPLE'S MISTAKES". My only mistake was not actively looking or another web hosting company when Mr. Dell decided that WebHosting just didn't fit the Dell profile.
And here I am Web Host Profiling! Oooh, is that against the law? I don't care if it is.

"PureHost is dead to me!", should be the battle cry of all who wish even an excuse of a web hosting experience to be just average. If we could just get average engineer response times at PureHost, that would be the Penultimate experience.

So, stay tuned for the Thrillllls and Chillls of the PureHst NIGHT MAAAARE !!!!!!!

To quote N. Dynamite, "............IDIOT!........". Who's the bigger idiot, PureHost or me for staying with them this long? Hmmmm.

and

"WILLIAMSON! pause Williamson, Asshole. If you EVER spent a day in your life [out on the road]!
pause You fucking Child." from Glenngary Glenross by the Master, fucking Mamet!

Some posts in this blog are here for testing but will soon be moved to a blog with a more appropriate title. These posts are my sole opinion and should not be confused with any opinions of government officials, unless of course the opinions of those officials will force companies like PureHost [what am I saying, I hope to all the Gods in the land that there is never another company like PureHost. I hope the Gods are not angry at me] to be efficient in their business pratices. But, I digress. PureHost basically sucks, but not on anything enjoyable nor of anything attached to be me since birth. Speaking of birth, PureHost is an abortion.

No comments: